9.18.2006

My weekend in pictures


Julia's weekend
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
















The life cycle of a grape

Posted by Trista @ 9:57 AM

Read or Post a Comment

holy crap! are you making homemade vino???
Serious coolness on that.
Did you & Kristin stomp on grapes??

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:55 AM #
 

I want to roll around on your table.

SQUISH!

Posted by Blogger Plimco @ 12:28 PM #
 

cute pictures!!! ( of julia, not the grapes)
p.s. the kids all dig the grape juice!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:11 PM #
 

I had a blast cruising through your Flickr & added you to my contacts. What a fun, busy family you have!

Posted by Blogger Jennifer @ 9:40 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS