2.23.2006

Bad Attitude

Humph. If you are used to my being able to respond to your emails during the day, well, things are going to change. I am now blocked from my personal email. And instantly I went from thinking this was an ok job and happy and productive at it, to being instantly skeeved and resentful.

So, if you email me and I don't respond till the wee hours of the evening it's not because I don't love you.

Or, if you just need to email me for some reason, go over to Estelle's place and email her and she will give you my emergency address.

Posted by Trista @ 8:42 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I grow resentful very quickly when in a job where I'm watched and monitored. I totally understand your "Bad" (normal) attitude. I guess there's no rush for me to respond to the email in my inbox then, huh? : )

Posted by Blogger M. @ 9:37 AM #
 

:(

Well, at least give me something to look forward to when I get home...

Posted by Blogger Trista @ 9:53 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS