2.15.2006

Got 10 minutes and a desire to please me?


Southpark Kristin
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
I know that the whole making a South Park Character of yourself has gone the way of pegged pants and layered slouch socks, but...

As part of our print-all-our-digi-pics-and-put-them-and-all-the-other-hundredthousand-pictures-in-albums project, Kristin and I ended up printing up her Southpark caricature that we did way back in the golden days. And we made it into a fridge magnet. And then I got the great idea that if I could get all my absent and computer friends to make caricatures of themselves then I could make fridge magnets of everyone and I could create my own little happy communune in my kitchen. I can pretend you're all over for fondue!

Ok, so if you've already created one and you still have it kicking around, email it to me. If you didn't, or don't, and you want to make me very happy, go here and make a caricature of yourself (and another for your partner if you like) and save it as a screen shot and send it as a jpeg to me at anaccidentofhope[at]inbox[dot]com.

When I get them all printed and made into magnets I'll post a picture of the completed fridge commune and my happy happy joy joy dance. Isn't 10 minutes of your time worth a priceless picture like that?

Posted by Trista @ 8:48 AM

Read or Post a Comment

it does looks kinda like you! (for the pics i've seen) too bad we don't know eachother because i like your idea of the fridge magnets... I hope all of your friends do it!!! :)

Posted by Blogger Desconocida @ 9:17 AM #
 

done!

Posted by Blogger Calliope @ 10:13 AM #
 

Trista, how do I save it as a screen shot and then send it as a jpeg file?

Posted by Blogger Faith @ 4:34 PM #
 

I got it--it is winging its way to your inbox.

Posted by Blogger Faith @ 4:45 PM #
 

I'll get it but I'm having trouble with screenshots on my Mac with my non-mac keyboard. Tomorrow.

Posted by Blogger Sacha @ 11:13 PM #
 

I can't seem to do a screen shot. Fucker. Maybe it's cause I don't have a printer or something? And my pic turned out gorgeous as well! ;-)

Posted by Blogger Mermaidgrrrl @ 1:46 AM #
 

Done:)

Posted by Blogger J @ 11:06 AM #
 

You should post these on your site somewhere. Are you already going to do that?

Really, the bottom line is that I'm much hotter as a cartoon.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:07 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS