4.02.2006

soulful

You Are a Visionary Soul

You are a curious person, always in a state of awareness.
Connected to all things spiritual, you are very connected to your soul.
You are wise and bright: able to reason and be reasonable.
Occasionally, you get quite depressed and have dark feelings.

You have great vision and can be very insightful.
In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.
Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.
You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer.

Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul
What Kind of Soul Are You?


Earlier today I would only have agreed with the negativity part of this evaluation. Connected? Spiritual? Insightful? A good friend? Fuckwash. I am a beast. I hate Sundays lately because all I can think about are the hours spinning away till I have to be back to work. How's that for in the moment? Poor Kristin jumping through hoops to make my Sundays better. But now... now maybe I can see the rest, and if I can see it, maybe I can get back there...It's daylight savings, and I love daylight savings. Loooooooooooooove it. I love it so much I want to marry it. That's how much I love it. And today, today the sun is shining for the first time in weeks. So that, as I sit here, by our big picture window there is blue sky and golden light. We went to a birthday party at a park, sat Julia on a blanket on the grass -- this was her first time on grass and she loved it -- and soaked up sun. And even though the warmth of the sun increased my overwhelming exhaustion, it seemed that I soaked up some happiness and connectivity, too. I feel more at peace now, even with the work week looming large, than I have in a long time. Even though Julia is a supreme joy, it has been a long, dark winter, my friends. I'm ready for some sun. I need some clear yellow light in my dark corners, I need to expand.

Posted by Trista @ 7:16 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Not only is it Daylight savings--the first day of summer according to Erik--but you're writing on a Sunday. Happy day!

Posted by Blogger Nik @ 9:14 PM #
 

The sun. Oh yes. I suffer from what is called Seasonal Affective Disorder, AKA I get depressed inthe winter. Sun is glorious right about now. Live it up.

Posted by Blogger charlotte @ 11:46 PM #
 

I like the idea of being able to soak up some happiness.

Posted by Blogger Calliope @ 8:40 AM #
 

I just took that test and what do you know? I got the same results as you, aparently I am too a Visionary soul

Posted by Blogger Desconocida @ 8:16 PM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS