12.22.2005

my lovely, lovely diagram

Ok, so some of you have been unable to read the incisive text on my work of art. I think it has something to do with monitor size. Because here at work (shhh, don't tell anyone I'm blogging at work) on my huge monitor the text shows up large and clear. But Kristin was trying to read it on the lap top at home and the text stayed too small. So I thought I'd try to post the picture in a larger format. If you still can't read the text, I give up, take my word for it that it's brilliant. Or email me and I will send you the original file.

By the way, I love that the discussion has moved to other blogs. Here are Star Evelina's two posts on the issue. And here I am repeating my links to the discussion over at Babycakes.

Posted by Trista @ 8:37 AM

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS