11.21.2005

Just what you always wanted (more about me!)

Ok, I've been tagged twice on this now. From Catherine and HD So I figure I must give my public more of what they want.

I am still looking for pictures of me with the long, blue hair and in the pink dress. Stay tuned for an onset of photo hilarity!

Now... on with the show.

2 names you go by:
Trista
Star ("Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time")

2 parts of your heritage:
Danish
Scottish

2 things that scare you:
Spiders
Mean Ghosts

2 things you are wearing right now:
wedding ring
glasses

2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
Antje Duvekot
Dar Williams

2 favorite songs (at the moment):
Comfortably Numb (Dar's Cover of the great Pink Floyd Hit)
Sex Bandaid (Antje)

2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
Freedom to become the best me possible
Ahem. Lots of something that starts with an "s" and ends with an exhalation

2 truths:
I have anxiety attacks
I sleepwalk

2 physical things that appeal to you (in someone else):
hands
hair (I know, this is vague, it's not specific hair, just hair that looks great on the person in question.)

2 of your favorite hobbies:
writing
reading

2 things you want really badly:
publish my poetry
be able to work from home

2 places you want to go on vacation:
Denmark
New England

2 things you want to do before you die:
Publish
Ride in a hot air balloon

2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick:
Shoes shoes shoes
I try to nurture everyone, seriously, everyone.

2 things you are thinking about now:
How much longer can I procrastinate at work?
Am I about to get a headache or are these just cramps?

2 stores you shop at:
Harmons (local grocer)
Target (Though I'm rethinking this one right now)

Tomorrow...

Fun with Leaves!

Posted by Trista @ 8:50 AM

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS