11.03.2005

(not so) confidential to Cousin Erik

Last night after we left you, I kept smelling you. I would catch a whiff of your cologne and wonder, "Why can I still smell Erik? Is he hiding somewhere around here? Is he stalking me? Did he spritz my clothes when I wasn't looking cause he thinks I smell bad?" Then, finally, I bent to nuzzle my face into Julia's head and realized that it was her hair that smelled of Eau de Erik!

She smelled like you all night. Even after her bath!* And, I've got to say, it was a little disturbing. Because even you didn't smell as strongly of you as she did. It was like she was a little scent-sponge. Strange. Of course, I wasn't sticking my nose in your hair. And I promise I never will.

Love, Cousin Trista


*we didn't wash her hair cause we had just washed it that morning and we don't want it to get too dry

Posted by Trista @ 10:59 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Hopefully Cousin Erik wears good cologne!

Posted by Blogger Amanda @ 7:21 AM #
 

awwww...
hope it is a scent you can live with!

Posted by Blogger Calliope @ 6:46 AM #
 

ABOUT THE COLOGN................ wow, i had no idea my scent was that pronounced. for what its worth it (geir) was a scandinavian cologn so, maybe that's why it was so "natural" julia is such a QT!! i'm going to send you a disk of the pix i took. must admit i'm kindof a cologn freak, but i'm not one to smoother it on either, i mean, all things considered, it was a "family party" so its not a shock that i gave a lot of hugs.... you know i'm a softie. anyways. love..... ---e

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:54 PM #
 

It's not that the cologne was strong (cause it wasn't), or didn't smell good (cause it did), but rather that it made her smell differently was what was disturbing.

Posted by Blogger Trista @ 3:47 PM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS