10.19.2005

unexpected exuberance

Just a quick note to say I am happy happy happy today.
This is unusual because normally I walk around a slightly purplish shade of gray.

  • Could my medications finally have kicked in?
  • Could I have lost so much sleep that I've finally gone a bit wacky?
  • Could I be channelling some spirit that died insanely happy and is now spending the afterlife wafting around trying to give people a glimpse of the joy that kills?
  • Could this be incipient hysteria bubbling up and I'm just misreading the signs?

Only the shadow knows for sure...

Posted by Trista @ 11:24 AM

Read or Post a Comment

I vote for number three or four. But probably three.
Glad you're having a wonderful day. Whenever you find out the source of your happiness, be sure to share!

Posted by Blogger Estelle @ 1:01 PM #
 

Maybe you are just happy because you deserve it.

Posted by Blogger Mossie @ 3:25 PM #
 

Whatever the reason, I'm happy to hear that you're feeling happy.

And (tangentally as usual) I swear, I haven't totally given up on my blog. I will post again. Sickness, new job, yadayada, excuses. Guilt. Long sigh.

Posted by Blogger StateShift @ 7:19 PM #
 

I have found that kids are good for both adding lightness and dark to your shades of gray. But either is better than low grade blahness.

I'm jealous that you connected at your parents' group. We went to one last weekend and it was a dud
:(

Posted by Blogger Lionmom @ 10:22 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS