10.08.2005

What does Trista need?

Saw this at Liza Was Here and decided to try it. I, personally, think it is hilarious. Cheap entertainment, all you have to do is google your name with the word 'need'.

1) Trista needs a family who would be willing to help her achieve her full potential.
2) Trista needs to stop with the baby talk.
3) Trista’s body does not produce the hormones she needs to grow.
3) Trista needs to pay more attention to her partner, and less to the audience.

and...

5) Trista needs to get over herself she has had more than her 15 minutes of fame.

Well. 'Nuff said.

Posted by Trista @ 9:44 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Yup...looks like the Bachlorette was good fodder for this silly Internet game. What hilarious results! :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 9:43 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS