4.06.2006

Gratuitous Cute Baby Pic of the Day


Julia in the Sunshine
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
Because today it's blizzardy and I want to remind myself that Spring really IS out there somewhere...

Posted by Trista @ 9:58 AM

Read or Post a Comment

My gosh she is just SO cute...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 10:24 AM #
 

So cute:)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:24 AM #
 

Yeah, and in addition to the cuteness, there is SUN!!!!!! And an actual hat required to block the actual sun.

Posted by Blogger charlotte @ 12:11 PM #
 

Ok. So. This picture is dandy with her little toothies peeking out at us down there, but the other picture? The one with the MOUNTAINS in the back ground? You have MOUNTAINS there?! So beautiful. I can't believe you live around those and get to see them every day. I want some mountains like that in my back yard...

Posted by Blogger Plimco @ 12:54 PM #
 

Oh, I want one of those!!

Posted by Blogger Spin_Doc1 @ 1:01 PM #
 

Looking Good!! " Behold Julia: Princess of hats" I think she looks good in eny kind of hat.

Just lovely! *kiss kiss*

Posted by Blogger Desconocida @ 1:59 PM #
 

Cute pic! I think I got a good one of her like that too.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:11 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS