3.17.2006

Photo Friday -- Oooh Baby Baby


Trista Toddler
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
You know how much I love Flickr. I love it so much I expect to hear people tell me I should marry it. Yeah. That much.

But.

One of the ways that Flickr lets me know that it doesn't like me that way is the favorites link. No one counts any of Trista's pictures as a favorite. And Flickr has NO PROBLEM rubbing it in my face.

No one calls [pic title] a favorite.
No one calls [pic title] a favorite.
NO ONE calls [pic title] a favorite.
TAKE A HINT, Trista, NO ONE LIKES ANY OF YOUR PICTURES!

Oh yeah? Well, I think you're... you're... you're a POO POO HEAD!!!

Stupid Flickr.

Just goes to show you how much you know, Flickr. Because someone does too like my pictures. Tularoo does. SO THERE!

Thanks, Tularoo, for marking Trista Toddler as a favorite. I am really enjoying rubbing it in Flickr's face.

Trista and Bro as babesAnd, because I don't want you all thinking that I was completely miserable as a small child, I give to you a lovely picture of me and The Brother Just Younger Than I when I was approximately 3 years old. Look how cute he is!

Toddler KristinFinally, for your viewing pleasure, I present to you a picture of the cutest girlfriend I have ever had. I was trying to find a picture that shows how much Julia looks like her Mommie, but all of those were too poor in quality and/or size to scan nicely, so you'll just have to take our word for it.

Posted by Trista @ 8:38 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Nice pics. I need to go find some of ours so I can post them.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:30 AM #
 

Those are just too cute. I love the pumkin orange cordaroy (or however you spell that word).

Posted by Blogger StateShift @ 5:47 PM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS