9.27.2005

I'm in love!!!

No disrespect meant to Kristin, but I have to say that I am totally in love with this new singer Antje Duvucot. I listen to this folk radio station out of Boston WUMB and they don't really talk alot, and I have to keep the volume down in the office so no one will hear it, so I don't really catch the words anyway, just the beat and the high notes. Yeah, it sucks. Anyway, when I hear a song that catches my attention, I jot down the time and the date so I can check the station's archives and see who it was. I write down the name on a post it note and stick it in my pencil drawer. Today I noticed that I had 6 post its with the name Antje Duvucot written on them, so I decided to google her.

Oh. My. God.

And now the world is different.

As soon as I get a paycheck that isn't already spent, I WILL be ordering both of her CD's. In the meantime, I'll just keep on like this afternoon, playing her little teaser snippets over and over and over...

Seriously, check her out. If you like thoughtful lyrics and a transcendant voice (and who doesn't) then you too will become Duvucot devotees.

Posted by Trista @ 3:25 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Yea, she is pretty rockin. Thanks for the heads up!

Posted by Blogger Amanda @ 9:41 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS