9.08.2005

How my days are continuing

Remember what I wrote late last night?  Well, this morning I woke up at 7:05 (I thought the alarm clock was turned on, but it wasn’t hey—I haven’t had to use it for about 5 years) and my train leaves at 7:35 – and it’s a 10-15 minute drive to the station.  No time to shower, so I threw a headband on my skanky, unwashed, hair (the grease makes the gray shine like diamond starbeams—blinding all who look upon me with the naked eye) and grabbed the first coordinated outfit that came to hand: pale khaki slacks and a light lime green sweater set.  Let me repeat that, it’s important.  Pale khaki slacks.  Practically white.  Can you guess what I forgot to grab in my panicked rush out the door?  Looks like I’m going to Martha it again, because the dispenser is still empty, I don’t have time on my lunch to track some down, and I don’t want to make my seriously sleep-deprived wife drive all the way downtown with the baby to bring me some.  I’ll be sitting up straight and walking smart, today, you betcha.

 

 

Addendum (look at me with the fancy lawyer talk)

I think I may have mowed over a few octogenarians walking with blind, pregnant women carrying premature twins… but I did make it on the train. 

Posted by Trista @ 9:45 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Uuuugh! Hate that.... Hope it went ok & that the Martha Method worked. It usually doesn't for me plus is uncomfortable as hell. Bleah.

Posted by Blogger Jen @ 11:59 AM #
 

I think, me being a guy, this is one of those posts I'm not supposed to quite understand the details of.

Hope the day went ok. On to the next post.

Posted by Blogger StateShift @ 10:38 PM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS