2) Alphabetized by Author (and then chronologically) the rest of my library (all 40 linear feet of it).
3) Alphabetized my DVD and VHS collection. (Are you seeing a pattern here?)
4) Spent 2 hours debating various ways of organizing our CD colletion. Kristin wanted it organized by genre, I thought alphabetical was best.
5) Caved and organized all our CD's according to genre.
6) Currently considering going back and doing it alphabetically within genre (and, of course, alphabetizing the genres as well)
7) Decided that my white washcloths aren't nearly white enough.
8) Went to the store to find something to brighten them up with.
9) Came home and rewashed all white washclothes, this time adding bluing to the rinse water.
10) Gave up on the idea of white washcloths (for today)
11) Took all the addresses in our baby announcement database and put them on teeny, tiny, little return address labels and created a miniscule little address book magnet for our new fridge
12) Thought about all the ways a miniscule address book magnet would come in very handy (for instance if both Kristin and I were found asphixiated by carbon monoxide poisoning, and the people investigating why our dogs weren't barking crazily at all hours of the night broke into our house and found our bodies and needed to call someone in the family to have them come get our cat who had escaped the poisoning because she's a little promiscuous -- in a completely sterile kind of way -- and didn't know who our family was and then they look over at the fridge and see the address book and suddenly have all the answers. You laugh, but something very similar to this happened to me just last October. The finding a body and needing to call a member of the family part, NOT the asphyxiating part)
13) Stared intently into my lover's face to try to determine if she could be hiding contractions from me
14) Asked Kristin every 15 minutes if she had taken her bloodpressure readings recently.
15) Hovered over her (willing them to go down) as she took said readings.
16) Sulked after she told me that my hovering was making them go up.
17) Read some more blogger's archives.
18) Looked at my manuscript, put it back away.
19) Started Ahab's Wife
20) Took silly tests like the following test that I took 3 times to see if I would end up being a different feminist icon. I didn't. That's ok, she's awesome (in the original sense)
You are Angela Davis! You were the THIRD WOMYN IN
HISTORY to appear on the FBI's Most Wanted
List. You are a communinist, black power-lovin'
lady who shook up the United States when you
refused to lie down quietly to oppression. You
WENT TO JAIL! Wow. You kick so much more ass
than Foxxy Brown.
Which Western feminist icon are you?
brought to you by Quizilla