11.22.2006

That meme I promised you

yet another meme that so many people have done that I don't have to credit anyone. Though, to be fair, I think I first saw it at Sublime's place.

[A is for age:] 31
[B is for beer of choice:] Gulden Draak, though I do like a good IPA.
[C is for career:] I am careerless at the moment. Just passing time. One of these days I'll get my shit together and embark on my planned career as a writer.
[D is for favorite Drink] Gin and Tonic. Though Good Earth Sweet and Spicy Tea is also veeeeery good.
[E is for essential item you use everyday:] Cetaphil
[F is for favorite song at the moment:] Orange Sky by Alexi Murdoch (oh, I'm so sorry all you other great songs. I didn't WANT to choose, THEY MADE ME! I take it back. I love all of you! ALL OF YOU!)
[G is for favorite game:] Tie: Killer Bunnies, Starfarers of Catan
[H is for hometown:] Salt Lake City
[I is for instruments you play:] I don't think I can claim to play any instruments any more. Though I still have dreams that I'm playing my bassoon. And I have fond hopes of picking up the flute again...
[J is for favorite juice:] Lime Rickey
[K is for kids?:] yup.
[L is for last kiss?:] This morning as I ran out the door.
[M is for marriage:] Our marriage was annulled by the California Supreme Court. I'm still bitter about that. I hope they all got piles.
[N is for full name:] It's not that hard to figure out. But I don't think I should make it easier on my stalkers by typing it here. One hint, though, it means weeping rock.
[O is for overnight hospital stays:] Never.
[P is for phobias:] Spiders. Thanksgiving.
[Q is for quote:] "And if you turn away/because there is no lesson here/I will hold my awkward bowl,/with all its cracked stars shining/like a complicated lie,/and fasten a new skin around it/as if I were dressing an orange/or a strange sun." -- Anne Sexton, "For John, Who Begs Me Not To Enquire Further"
[R is for biggest regret:] Something that happened on Friday. And no, If you have to ask what it was then I'm probably not going to tell you. Unless you're you. You know who you are. Oh, you're not sure you're the you I'm referring to? Then you're not.
[S is for sports:] Air hockey.
[T is for time you wake up:] 15 minutes later than I should. And always reluctantly.
[U is for color underwear:] Well. White. Today.
[V is for vegetable you love:] Peas (but not the canned kind. ICK!)
[W is for worst habit:] self-denigration.
[X is for x-rays you've had:] 5 dream-crippling ones of my chest last week. Teeth. Right forearm. Ankle. Knee.
[Y is for yummy food you make:] Nachos. Don't laugh! Making great Nachos is an art form!
[Z is for zodiac sign:] Pisces sun. Capricorn moon. Leo rising.

Posted by Trista @ 12:25 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh, I love lime rickeys!! I don't miss living in Utah at all, but I've yet to find a good lime rickey in Texas.

Posted by Blogger Izzybella @ 3:50 PM #
 

I love this kind of memes, it help us to know a bit more about cool people we already adore hehehe

by the way have I ever told you my cousings call me "meme"??

And thanx for the extra Brownie Points for being annoying LOL

Posted by Blogger Desconocida @ 7:40 PM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS