8.25.2006

Photo Friday: An Oldie But a Goodie


Austin's band
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
Oh my camera! Oh my poor, broken camera! Oh my poor, broken camera that has been in the repair shop for 2 MONTHS NOW and I was just told that I need to pay them MORE THAN I BOUGHT THE CAMERA FOR in order to get the camera back. Oh my poor, ONLY 3 MONTHS OLD camera... how I miss you.

Because I don't have a camera, Photo Fridays have been a bit tricky. But this one, I am pleased to say, I can do quite well.

This is a picture of my brother's high school garage band. During one of the times when they were between drummers. They were so serious about their band... I gave him a portrait sitting with pictures so he could have a photo for his album's cover. This is one of the proofs. There's more. They're just buried in my mom's huge box o' pictures.

My brother is the one with the electric guitar. The fellow next to him is his best friend, Crash. No, that's not his real name. But honestly, I can't remember his real name because everyone calls him Crash. He was a good Mormon boy until we moved in next door...

Posted by Trista @ 8:12 AM

Read or Post a Comment

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:41 AM #
 

What a coincidence. I too was a good Mormon boy...until you moved in next door...

Posted by Blogger Plimco @ 8:31 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS