6.19.2006

At Grandpa's Father's Day BBQ


First Waterslide
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
Julia got to experience the joys of a blow-up pool and her first waterslide. She had a blast. Here are some highlights. Click on any of the pictures to go to my flickr page and see more...

Gentle Splashing
Splash Splash Splash
Splashing that way

Posted by Trista @ 10:52 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh My! She looks so happy :-) that was a nice way to spend father's day :)

Posted by Blogger Desconocida @ 11:47 AM #
 

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!
I love the photo of her splashing.

Posted by Blogger Calliope @ 12:45 PM #
 

Cute pictures! We'll have to set up our pool and have a pool party.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 1:08 PM #
 

oh, the glee! It's lovely indeed.

Posted by Blogger Shelli @ 1:42 PM #
 

She is so sweet!!

:)

Posted by Blogger Sarah and BB @ 5:11 AM #
 

How adorable! She looks simultaneously facinated, nervous, and happy. :)

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 8:22 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS