4.27.2006

Ever have a day when you've just got nothing to say?


Showing me her cracker
Originally uploaded by Temmerling.
How about a cute picture instead? (She's waving at y'all in case you can't tell)

I'm thinking hard about drudging up the motivation to post another audio clip of one of my poems -- to mark the passing of National Poetry Month.

Posted by Trista @ 9:34 AM

Read or Post a Comment

A cute picture is fine anytime!

Here from Michele, hello!

Posted by Blogger Leslie Shelor @ 11:03 AM #
 

I thought that she was flipping us all the bird, but that you were censoring her.

I was all ready to defend Julia and her rights to free speech and expression and 'tude.

But I guess she is just a lightning fast waver.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 3:54 PM #
 

That is so cute, especially with the way her dress is all pouffed out over the Bumbo!
I know I'm half way around the world from you guys (well, across the pond anyway), but I just adore your daughter Trista! Pictures of Julia just make my heart melt, she's so gorgeous.

Posted by Blogger Tamsin @ 4:13 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS