3.02.2006

Four All the Girls I've Loved Before

HD slapped this on me.

Four non-library jobs I’ve had: how about the fact that I’ve only had 8 jobs my whole life—I hate change – so I’ll just give you a random 4.
1. Crazy Bread Butterer for Little Caesar’s Pizza
2. Pre-school Teacher/Lunch Lady/Assistant Director of a Daycare (one job, many hats)
3. Respite Caregiver for a lady with advanced Alzheimer’s
4. Administrative Assistant/Grant Writer for a non-profit organization

Four Authors, Books, or Series I read over and over: I can only pick four???
1. Martha Wells
2. Harry Potter series
3. Elizabeth Peters (though I’m a little skeeved that she hasn’t written a new Vickie Bliss novel in far too long)
4. Robin McKinley
4.2 Lemony Snicket

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Erik the Viking
2. LOTR (have you ever watched all three extended editions in a row on a big projection screen? AWESOME!)
3. Singles
4. Sense and Sensibility (oh, and Persuasion, and the BBC Pride and Prejudice)

Four TV shows I love(d):
1. Firefly
2. Battlestar Galactica (the new version)
3. Farscape
4. Scrubs

Four places I’ve lived:
1. Salt Lake City, UT
2. Gold Hill, OR
3. Isle La Motte, VT
4. Like HD, every other place I’ve lived is so close to Salt Lake City that it doesn’t matter that they are really different cities.

Four places to vacation:
1. Utah (hint, hint, hint, it really is beautiful here, you just don’t want to have to live here)
2. Nicaragua (best vacation I’ve ever had)
3. Australia ( I can dream, can’t I?)
4. Denmark (One day I will go there and they will proclaim me their own Native Daughter and give me the keys to the country and all will be right with the world)

Four sites I visit/use daily:
1. Bloglines
2. SEC Insider
3. Blogger
4. Amazon

Four people I’d like to meet in person, based on their blogs: I refuse to answer this one. Suffice it to say that if I comment on your blog, then I’m trying to figure out how to stalk you in person.

Four foods I yearn for:
1. Sushi (believe me, I’m as shocked at this one as you are)
2. Samosas with mint chutney
3. Pub Battered Halibut fillets (with mint chutney)
4. Chips with Meadow Gold’s Green Chili dip (I am not allowed to buy this stuff because I will keep eating it until it is all gone – whether or not someone is there to help me, whether or not I get very sick while doing it. All I can do is talk someone else into buying it and then keeping it at their house…)

Four inventions I’m grateful for:
1. Eye Glasses
2. The printing press
3. The computer
4. washer and driers

Four musical choices for my personal soundtrack:
1. Megan Peters
2. Dar Williams
3. Jack Johnson (have you heard the soundtrack to curious george yet? It’s SO GOOD!)
4. Joan Armatrading

Four nouns that describe me:
1. worrier
2. cry-baby
3. catalyst
4. mama-bear

Posted by Trista @ 10:07 AM

Read or Post a Comment

That green chili dip is good. We should have done that - kept it at my house and then you could have come over and eaten it with me - before I left. Of course, if we kept it at my house, there might not be any left by the time you made it over. Hmmm.

Benji and I just got the first two seasons of Scrubs. All the TV shows I like have doctors.

This morning I was thinking about you, something that I couldn't rememeber; and I made a mental note to reference your blog to find out what it was that I couldn't remember. Of course, all I remember now is that I was going to reference your blog, not the question:)

Anyway, I think the real cornerstone of our friendship is our willingness to stalk each other, as well as anyone else we find interesting. That's nice. That's something we can share. Stalking.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:48 AM #
 

Maybe we should stalk the same people? Just an idea.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 11:49 AM #
 

awwwwwwwww..."Mama-bear"
so cute!

Posted by Blogger Calliope @ 2:32 PM #
 

good call not answering the 9th question! hehehehe although it will be really hard 4 u to stalk me hehehhe

Posted by Blogger Desconocida @ 6:57 PM #
 

If you're going to stalk me, give me a heads-up first. I want to clean up a bit so you dont think I'm a slob.

Posted by Blogger Smerdyakov @ 9:57 AM #
 
<< Home

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS