7.20.2005

Things you can say at a job interview and still get offered a postion (apparently)

1) Well, I've looked at your mission statement and website and decided that working here wouldn't kill my soul.

2) I really liked what you guys did to Martha Stewart, and I thought that if there was anything I could do to help bring more Marthas down, then that's what I should be doing with my time.

3) I could still live with myself while working this job.

4) Oh, there's a lot about me to know... but not much that applies to this job.


I said all this and more at a job interview a couple of weeks ago (I had a serious fall down our stairs and had not yet finished swelling up before taking a handful of painkillers and rushing off to this interview.) And yet, this morning I was offered the position. I still went to my interview at the Museum and did really well at that (at the end I was offered a second interview), so it looks like after several months of nothing I am about to be given some options!

Posted by Trista @ 4:27 PM

We're Selling Hand Crocheted Baby Hats!

hats for sale

They’re adorable, no? I bet you know a baby that they would look good on. Why don’t you click on the picture and buy one…

Buy These Cool Things

Lexie Lew

Stylish Living, Pets Included

Random Books From My Library

I'm Wishing I Had These in My Hot Little Hands (and if you buy them through this link, even if you aren't buying them for me, I get a little (very little) Something

Base layout by Firdamatic
Graphics by Trista
Powered by Blogger
Valid XHTML and CSS